CrossFlight Pilot Certifications verify operational proficiency based on industry standards. Our Instructor certifications verify teachers are able to deliver CrossFlight Drone Curriculum in an effective manner and from an aviators perspective. Both sets of certifications are delivered through the same course where users may get certified to the highest level they are able to.
Our 150-hour and 40 hour programs culminate with students being ready to take the FAA’s Part 107 examination making them Certified Drone Pilots. In addition, we’re now offering standards based, industry recognized certification/badging. The standards-based achievement levels are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Students who pass our classes automatically graduate at the Bronze level making them ready to enter the workforce as crew members ready to level up right away.
Partner with us by becoming a CrossFlight Certified instructor. This program builds upon your demonstrated ability to teach with our curriculum to deliver an experiential, crawl, walk, run approach to achieving success with your students.
- Successful completion of CrossFlight Curriculum or Equivalent-1
- Proficiency of CrossFlight Standards 1-21,31,33
- Score of a 70% or higher on the CrossFlight Team Member Certification Exam
- Bronze Requirements+
- Proficiency of CrossFlight Standards 1-36
- Hold a current FAA Part 107 Certificate
- 5+ Logged Flight Hours (Detailed log required)-2
- Successful Completion of CrossFlight Basic Hands on Flight Review by a CrossFlight Certified Instructor or equivalent proof of flight competency
- Bronze and Silver Requirements+
- 20+ Logged Flight Hours (Detailed log required)-4
- Successful Completion of CrossFlight Advanced Hands on Flight Review by a CrossFlight Certified Instructor or equivalent proof of flight competency
- Successful completion of CrossFlight Professional Development or Equivalent-3
- Meet all CrossFlight Silver Certification Requirements
- Maintain Accredited Teacher Certification, Have passed the FAA FOI Exam, or Equivalent-4
-Active Participant in the FAA Wings Program
Level 1 Instructors will also hold a Silver level certification and will be able to submit recommendations for certification up to the Silver level
- Level 1 Requirements +
- Meet all CrossFlight Gold Level Certification Requirements
Level 2 Instructors will also hold a Gold level certification and will be able to submit recommendations for certification up to the Gold level
- Level 1 and Level 2 Instructor Requirements +
- 75+ Logged Flight Hours (Detailed log required)-4
- Hold a current FAA Basic Ground School Instructor Certificate
Level 3 Instructors will also hold a Gold level certification and will be able to submit recommendations for all certification levels including Instructor Certifications
1 Equivalent Curriculum or training will be approved internally by CrossFlight Sky Solutions at appropriate level.
2 Automated digital flight logs will not be accepted. Logged flight hours must show RPIC name and purpose of mission.
3 Equivalent Professional Development or training will be approved internally by CrossFlight Sky Solutions at appropriate level.
4 Many industry recognized instructor certifications will be accepted but must be submitted with supporting information.
CrossFlight Sky Solutions LLC
25 Thurmond Way
Bluffton, SC 29910
CAGE CODE: 7XUU8
NAICS CODES: 541130, 541370, 54690, 541922, 611699, 611710